Allergy SEason Helpers for your home
1. change the filters for your furnace or air conditioner. Choose HEPA filters which help screen out allergens. Keep humidity low and the temperature around 70* to fight mold & dust mites
2. Flooring: instead of replacing worn carpet with more carpet, consider tile, lino, hardwood to keep allergens at bay. shanpoo or steam clean area rugs & carpets.
3. Plants: While they are good for air quality, the dirt can harbor dust mites & pollen. Spread aquarim gravel over the dirt in potted plants to keep out mold.
4. Food Waste: place garbage in a can with an insect-proof lid and empty the trash daily.
5. Kitchen & Bath: Scrub with bleach or other mold destroying cleaners, all fixtures, tiles tubs, sinks, showers. Clean or replace shower curtains & bath mats often.
Free Stuff from Mary@marymaxie.com
FREE Pickup of books, paperbacks, videos, CDs, sheet music, for VNSA Charity Book Sale
FREE Tips on Home staging your house for better showings
FREE Tips for First Time Home Buyers
FREE Tips for First Time Home Sellers
FREE The 10 Things Most Often Cited on Home Inspections
FREE Info on 180 day rule for foreign home buyers
FREE Info on FIRPTA Rules for foreign investors
FREE Info on what Canadian buyers of Arizona Real Estate need to know.
FREE shopping, golf, sports, Arizona Living info
FREE info on Great Canadian Picnic, & Canada Cup Golf Tournament
FREE Market News from www.marymaxie.com
Maxiemize Lifestyle with PhoenixAreaCanadianRealtor
Mary Maxie, Associate Broker, Prudential Arizona Properties 602-738-6597
GREEN Master of Real Estate, GRI, CRS, ABR, CSSR, SFR, CRMS, CIPS