HGTV’s program “Front Door” lists what it says are the “Top 10 Real Estate Nightmares”
According to the show, home buyers and sellers should be aware of:
1. Stigmatized properties: homes with a past can be good deals… or not…
2. Uninspected homes. Properties should always be inspected
3. Showing shockers. Some homes have been prepped for showing, some not
4. Home owner associations. Some rules can be too restrictive.
5. Neighbor Nuisances. Talk to people in the neighborhood before buying.
6. Financing. Talk to more than one lender about financing.
7. Short Sales. Make sure your realtor is experienced in these kinds of transactions.
8. Unwelcome Guests. Be careful of squatters living in foreclosed houses.
9. Bad Agents. Do some research before deciding who to work with.
10. Closing. Surprises at closing delay deals. Make sure documents are reviewed in advance.
Free Stuff from Mary@marymaxie.com
FREE Pickup of books, paperbacks, videos, CDs, sheet music, for VNSA Charity Book Sale
FREE Tips on Home staging your house for better showings
FREE Tips for First Time Home Buyers
FREE Tips for First Time Home Sellers
FREE The 10 Things Most Often Cited on Home Inspections
FREE Info on 180 day rule for foreign home buyers
FREE Info on FIRPTA Rules for foreign investors
FREE Info on what Canadian buyers of Arizona Real Estate need to know.
FREE shopping, golf, sports, Arizona Living info
FREE info on Great Canadian Picnic, & Canada Cup Golf Tournament
FREE Market News from www.marymaxie.com
Maxiemize Lifestyle with PhoenixAreaCanadianRealtor
Mary Maxie, Associate Broker, Desert Dwellers Realty
GREEN Master of Real Estate, GRI, CRS, ABR, CSSR, SFR, CRMS, CIPS