Phoenix Market News: Canadians Love Phoenix
1. Timing: the Canadian dollar is high, bargains abound in the valley, boomers have retirement money and oil bonuses in Canada.
2. Similar architecture to what the Canadians are used to, as well as similar amenities
3. Arizona weather: winter seems to last from September to June in Canada. It’s not just the snow and cold, but the lack of greenery for 8-10 months a year in many areas.
4. Outdoor lifestyle: Canadians are used to an outdoor lifestyle, and they love to bike, hike, golf, shop, attend sporting events and spend days by the pool, not to mention just dining al fresco.
5. Easy travel: most Canadians only have to change one or at most two time zones to get here, and it’s an easy non-stop three hour flight from western Canada. It’s only a 24-28 hour driving time from most points in western Canada, a bit more hauling a trailer.
Free Stuff from Mary@marymaxie.com
FREE Pickup of books, paperbacks, videos, CDs, sheet music, for VNSA Charity Book Sale
FREE Tips on Home staging your house for better showings
FREE Tips for First Time Home Buyers
FREE Tips for First Time Home Sellers
FREE The 10 Things Most Often Cited on Home Inspections
FREE Info on 180 day rule for foreign home buyers
FREE Info on FIRPTA Rules for foreign investors
FREE Info on what Canadian buyers of Arizona Real Estate need to know.
FREE shopping, golf, sports, Arizona Living info
FREE info on Great Canadian Picnic, & Canada Cup Golf Tournament
FREE Market News from www.marymaxie.com
Maxiemize Lifestyle with PhoenixAreaCanadianRealtor
Mary Maxie, Associate Broker, Desert Dwellers Realty
GREEN Master of Real Estate, GRI, CRS, ABR, CSSR, SFR, CRMS, CIPS