Phoenix Real Estate news: Mold is a Maintenance Issue
1. Turn outside aprinkler heads so that they do NOT spray against the exterior of your home. Over time, water will seep through stucco or block and into the wall system
2. Buy a new water heater at the reommended life limt of your current one. Water heaters rust, leak and may burst. It is easier to buy a new one BEFORE you have potentially moldy situation or a flood.
3. There are two kinds of reverse osmosis units: those that have leaked and those that will. If y ou have one, check it regularly.
4. A bucket under the sink is NOT a fix. It is a band-aid solution. The cause of the leakmust be remedied Sometimes the cost of a plumber is worth it.
5. Do not put wallpaper in bathrooms. Humidity can be high and mold loves the glue.
6. Do install a good exhaust fan in your bathroom. Small fans or open windows are not enough to exit the steam from the room
Want to know more about the Phoenix Scottsdale home scene? Call or email email@example.com for free info on the following:
*Register for frequent MLS updates on your new Arizona Home
*Disclosure issues affecting Phoenix Home buying
*Shopping, Golf, Sports, Critter Report,ArizonaLiving
*Maxiemize Lifestyle with PhoenixAreaCanadianRealtor 602-738-6597
Mary Maxie, Associate Broker, Desert Dwellers Realty
Frequent updates at my blog www.marymaxie.com